Kate Alexis Loves' Instagram

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Spring Fashion 2012 - Part 2

Since this is part 2 of my Spring 2012 Fashion series I will be sharing the designers that I only ended up really loving two outfits from their latest collections.

Starting with Alexander McQueen. He was a genius and can never be replaced. Sarah Burton doesn't impress me, and I know loads of people like her work... I liked these two pieces:




Next up Calvin Klein, simple elegance: 



Carven:

Cynthia Rowley:


Diesel Black Gold


Love those green pants!!!
Jil Sander, both pieces are just genius! What could be better than that green dress as well as that art piece of sweater paired with such a yummy full midi skirt!:



Marchesa:
I think strapless is overdone, but I would love to sparkle in this!


Tory Burch, I was surprised I didn't like more of what she put out:



Sigh, I'm super tired, but more tomorrow.  Hope everybody enjoys looking at the clothes!


No comments: