So I spent a portion of today on Style.com looking through the RTW shows from the recent fashion weeks. I went a little crazy and ended up with almost 200 looks that I like. So, I'm thinking I need to split them up into separate blog entries. I probably won't theme them or anything, I will just go with what I like. To start off I really wanted to show the Temperley London pieces that I liked. They have serious sophistication coupled with great youth. The colors are different and still very Spring Summer. I picked 7 total from the show.
 |
| LOVE! |
I was surprised by the simplicity involved in Christian Siriano's Spring 2012 collection and I really like the following 3 looks from the show. Two are admittedly very similar, but I just couldn't choose:
 |
| Don't you just love the stripes on the top of this?? So chic. |
Jean-Paul Gaultier was a bit more wild than what is featured above. There is a definite 50s vibe to the collection, but I immediately saw PIRATES, the best dressed female pirates EVER. Get these clothes in my closet now!
 |
| AH-MAZING! So sexy! |
 |
| Double Fabulous and I want to wear it every day! |
I think for now, being 4 AM here in Bend, Oregon, that I will take a break from the fashion world and dream of trying to find amazing affordable versions of these clothes for the upcoming spring and summer. 40 more shows to go...
No comments:
Post a Comment