Kate Alexis Loves' Instagram

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Love You, but...

I'm done. I will no longer be your second fiddle. You don't see what is right in front of you, that I would love and do for you forever. Even if we're not right for one another, which is the truth you still don't treat me right as a person, as a friend. It hurts me so much to be put by the wayside when you think you've found someone better. Why would I treat myself that way? I am a sweet, loving, kind, generous and honest woman. I deserve better.

You are not that man. You enter relationships with hope and then push and push and push until you push your love interest away and then you end up in tears on the phone with me trying to understand why the latest lady didn't stick with you. I have been putting up with it for 9 years.

When we met you were sweet and kind and I thought, "Wow! I have found such a wonderful, adventurous, kind and smart man!" Then one night you're screaming in my face that I don't really want to know you, to understand your life and what you've been through. I should have run far, far away, never talked to you again. That isn't me though. Now I know you, what you've been through. The trials that you have endured are many, and yet you live life and lately have seemed to come out of a lot of it, but you still don't see me standing by you, supporting you. I can't be invisible anymore.

I finally have my life figured out. I'm in school again, doing better than I ever have before. I know what I want and I am out to get it. Through these actions I am bettering myself and learning to love yourself is what makes others love you. So I am asking the universe to help my match find me and to help me find him, a man where I am his match and he is mine. A man who will love me, be kind to me, support me and want to live this blessing that is life with me, full of adventure, hope and endless possibilities made more fathomable by our love. I hope that your latest relationship is what works for you, and you end up in love forever, because I want for you to be happy. For me though, Josh, I am done, finished and moving on.

No comments: