Kate Alexis Loves' Instagram

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Spring 2012 - Part 6

Today was a beautiful blue sky day here in Central Oregon. Mostly for about 10 days it has been pouring rain and dumping snow. It was so gloomy and my normal happy go lucky self has been taking on a tinge of the climate, really more of a coating as if I was being rained on inside of my brain.  The sun was stunning today and I loved every moment I spent in it. Days like these are one of the reasons I live in the high desert.  It does get gloomy but eventually the sunny days seem to go on forever.  Like in the Spring time!  2012 Spring is going to be a good time! Time to plan some outfits using a little visual stimulation.

Hermes





This feels so late 90s and I love it!


Lacoste





yes, I would like that in my size please.

Lela Rose









Matthew Williamson







Michael Kors






Monique Lhuillier








Zero Maria








Until next time...

No comments: