I was recently interviewed for the website/blog, Zavvi Rodaine. It was a total surprise and I was and still am honored to have been thought of highly enough to be included with the women who Yolanda Smith has previously interviewed for Zavvi Rodaine. Kate Betts of the New York Times is one of the women she has interviewed previously as well as Helene from one of my favorite blogs, The Luxe Chronicles.
Yolanda really did her research, reading all about me on my website and looking through my blog. As a result her questions were thorough and a joy for me to answer.
On a social networking note she found me because I have a link to Zavvi Rodaine here on my blog. I love what technology has done for bringing people together. If you'd like to read the interview here is the link. ENJOY!!!
1 comment:
How cool! And that song is one of my favorites too:).
Post a Comment