Kate Alexis Loves' Instagram

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Clothing... lots of it...

Sometime last week I spent 3 lost hours perusing style.com, something I should never do, but thanks to the lovely lady who writes The Luxe Chronicles, I couldn't resist visiting the site that posts pictures from all the shows at fashion week. This is what I found to LOVE about Spring 2009:

Badgley Mishka



BCBG






BlueMarine




Celine



Chloe




Dolce & Gabbana
I'm especially in love with the striped pants!



Diane VonFurstenberg or DVF



Can we just talk about gold sparkly bermuda shorts? AMAZING!!!!

Galliano




Givenchy



Just Cavalli (not to be mistaken for Roberto Cavalli)




Lacoste

Turns out I REALLY liked what Lacoste had to offer for Spring 2009:








Marchesa

The pictures from the Marchesa show are a bit different... seems the models were on podiums instead of a cat walk.






Nanette Lepore

When Jenny Rose and I lived together we would go to this shop in Santa Fe called Bodhi Bazaar and lust over the clothes and we found these silk pants by Nanette Lepore that were SOOO amazing, I think Jenny still has them too. YUMMY. Just like that red dress...





Philosophy




Proenza Shouler (maybe the hardest name in fashion to spell) I ♥ this dress HARDCORE!!!



PUCCI



Roberto Cavalli





I ♥ the 3rd and 4th looks the most.

Stella McCartney (you gotta ♥ "celebuspawn" that can design)





Tracy Reese









Tracey's work is so effortless this season. I love all the styles... and wish I could afford them.

Versace (I ♥ Versace, and I have forever. I think it's evident by how many looks I picked... 2nd to last folks!)








Zac Posen (A man without a parallel. In my opinion he is working his way to becoming as iconic as Karl Lagerfeld, Coco, Gianni Versace, and so many others... these 2 looks are from his "pre-spring" 2009 collection, unfortunately I didn't like his actual collection for Spring 2009, but I CRAVE both of these looks.)


1 comment:

Katie said...

Okay, this totally reminded me of your fashion show that I went to when we were in what? 8th grade? Good times:)