Things for me have been a whirlwind and a stand still since last May. Lately I have been displaying the best of what is inside of myself . My photography has been resting on the side burner just lukewarm waiting for a hot resurgence of inspiration. I'm already shooting tons more but before I can get new work out for the viewing masses I need a re-vamp to my website.
It's not bad as is but I know it could be better, more engaging... All of my favorite work is on my site... so much is there I know that people don't have time to sift through it all. So if you have some time and want to take a look, give me some feedback... I would appreciate it. It's time for the best of me to shine and without the weeds getting in the way. Any ideas are welcome.
Lots of Love,
Kate Alexis
www.katealexis.com
3 comments:
This is not going to be very helpful- but I think it's beautiful! Love how you say people can tell instantly if a moment is genuine- so true!
Moody. Exotic. Incredible!
UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT
Post a Comment